Sun-Earther

Comments: Contenders: you will go on my first whistle

Hi James

great to hear from you. I have just come back from Langkawi and am due to fly out there again on 16th Feb. to organise my grandaughter's first haircutting ceremony, similar to christenign but mre cultural than religious.

Let me know if you are going anywhere near Langkawi.

Nolia Devlin

one of your csutomers.

Posted by nolia at February 9, 2009 11:57 AM

Hello James,
Although I have never seen it, my advice would be to loose the moustache... and quit molesting those monkeys.
Great to hear how you are doing though.
Jo.

Posted by Jo at February 10, 2009 3:53 AM

Hi James,
Excellent start to your journey. Keep it up

I reckon that if you keep grinning at strangers that you're going to be married with 3 wives, 2 goats and a camel by Easter - oddds are 5/1 bets anyone?

James, don't forget, if you get on the wrong boat NZ awaits.
Matesha

Posted by Matesha at February 10, 2009 8:33 AM

Oi! Moustache!

The first bit sounds EXACTLY like a BBC TV show, now you have to get pregnant half way there and get your planning permission application refused.

On a recent Family Fortunes the question was "we asked 100 people to name a food which made you break wind." Only three possible answers, and the combined score only added up to 98, so presumably 2 people didn't understand the question or spoiled their ballot cards or something.

Keep the updates (and the monkeynews) coming!

And drive safe.

Posted by gareth at February 10, 2009 11:22 AM

Mate

Sounds like an amazing and very Brown like adventure. However I would have to disagree with Jo above, I say let the tache florish and molest as many monkey's as possible (although I think that where they say those haemorrhagic viruses are from Ebola, Lhassa fever etc..., still at least you are staying well clear of West Africa).

All the best Gaz, Kate & Tom

Posted by Gareth at February 11, 2009 9:01 PM

Jim Bob Brown,
It's great to hear from you, although i dont really understand some of what you have said (perhaps you could add a short shazza translation for me). Anyways it sounds a fab trip so far i wish i could have the balls to do something like it. well keep safe oh and loose the tash.
all the best shazza.

Posted by shazza at February 11, 2009 11:34 PM

Hey Jimbo,

All I can say is keep going and keep updating, cos I found it really good to read and rather funny...ha ha, can't wait to hear your next the next chapter on your mission to South Africa.

Good luck matie.